Redbridge Alternative Provision is currently recruiting for a School Caretaker position in Redbridge.We are looking for an experienced school caretaker with experience managing a small alternative provision school site. We are part of the New Rush hall group which is made up of 4 sites. This role may require you to support at the other sites. We are all within a 15 minute drive from each other.
About the role:
- You’ll be an experienced facilities professional who supervises work across the group site with both external and internal contractors.
- You will have keyholder responsibilities
- Communicate effectively with the facilities team to ensure projects are completed on time
- Carry out day-to-day maintenance and minor repairs
- Ensure the building and grounds are secure when not in use
- Open the building in the morning and lock it at the end of the day
- Ensure heating, lighting and alarm systems are checked regularly to ensure they are operational
- Take responsibility for ordering equipment relevant to your role
- This is a full-time temp to perm role.
- Experience working within a school environment
- A valid DBS on the DBS update service
- Team player
- Be available to interview and start immediately
Shortlisting 6th May
Interviews (virtual )7th May
Please see job description and person specification below; send CV and letter of application to: